Visitors today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy Dowden met Shamrock (Mike Mckee) and his lovely wife at my shop today to do some trading. We had a nice visit and talked about the business of making wood stuff for a living. Mike's wife left with a new bowl. Thanks guys. Sorry, I know, no pics, didn't happen.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
You let Mike in your shop ...:gar-La;

Sounds like a nice time ... gonna miss those chance encounters with you guys and gals.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
We had an incredible time, my wife knew what she wanted right away. I however must've looked at every bowl/platter/hollow form Steve has made recently and they were all beautiful !!

I really enjoyed talking with both Steve and Amy as it's always great to gather other peoples opinions on how to make some money doing this woodworking thing.

My Dad tagged along also and he really had a great time, which was cool cause he normally doesn't appreciate these kinds of things.

Really really fun time, I know we'll be back, in fact I looked through all of Steve's wood and made a few "requests", and yes Jeremy Steve did let me in, and I sort of behaved myself:wink_smil

Thanks again Steve

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
:eusa_danc:eusa_danc. I enjoy every visit to Steve's Shop. Need to get back there soon.

I do remember that Mike's Dad was with them but I mostly remember the cute girls. I enjoyed our visit. Bill Watson also stopped in this weekend but he isn't a cute girl either. I am trying to get ready for the holiday buying season so I'm keeping my head down and turning, turning and turning some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors