Visit with The Source!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Enjoyed a brief visit today with Rick Di Nardo at the Woodworking Source. Ya'll buy something from that boy! He needs to get his forklift fixed! :gar-La;

Rick is a nice guy and a friend to NCWW for sure. He's ordering me a special (to me) router bit. Gave him a little jar of my honey. :wsmile:

cskipper

Cathy
Rick and Dane at the Woodworking Source really do rock! They have a tremendous selection of wood and are extremely helpful!

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Always such a good thing to see NCWW members supporting each other!
Rick and the Woodworking Source certainly support NCWoodworker.

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I got some wood from there a few weeks ago, great folks!! I got a tour of the place and learned some really neat stuff, saw things I had never even heard of before. Will go back again!!! For someone that was a walk in first time customer I was sure made to feel at home and welcome!!:icon_thum

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I've spoken with Rick at the picnics and he is one cool dude. :cool: Definitely looking forward to going down to his shop at some point. :icon_thum

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
It is always a pleasure to visit with Rick at his shop. :icon_cheers:eusa_clap

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
I heartily agree with everyone who supports Rick and Dane and promotes their business.
I've stopped in a couple of times and they are wonderful to deal with.

My only problem is I'm about equally distant from Mooresville and Gibsonville.

Great folks in both places and they all deserve our support.

thesource

New User
Rick
Reggie,
I enjoyed the visit, too.
We put some honey on oatmeal yesterday, and as you said, you have some very talented bees.
Looking forward to next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS