Virtual Picnic - May16 4PM Sign up here

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Skymaster: T'would be better to have a headset or ear buds to cut down on the background noise. If you can use it on your phone and it fits in your computer jack, that will work. However, you can use computer audio. For the sake of others mute the mic when you're not talking.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
With only a flip phone, I will have to take a rain check on this one. My crappy AT&T internet (0.69 MB on good days) doesn't lend itself to doing anything "live" over the internet either. Instead of the picnic, I will be having a "shingle party." I'm rebuilding the shed across the back of the shop, and hope to have shingles finished on Saturday.

Runk

New User
Runk
Troublesome times we are living in - so we need to make do.
We will also have a real picnic in the fall - Late September

No need to travel, order a pizza and join us
We will announce the new Board of Directors and the Golden Mallet winner
We will have a VERY short required corporate meeting
Most importantly we can see and talk to our NCWW family

Everybody will get some time to show everybody what they are working on - You can bet I will be showing Angels for our Community Thank You Project

Gene Dixon (Dee2) is setting this up thru GoToMeeting and he will be our moderator - Thanks Gene

To keep hackers out of our picnic the link to the meeting will be sent via private message on Friday night to everybody that signs up here:
1 Phil S

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POST AND I WILL PUT YOU ON THE LIST
I plan to be there. Runk

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS