Virtual Picnic - May16 4PM Sign up here

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Troublesome times we are living in - so we need to make do.
We will also have a real picnic in the fall - Late September

No need to travel, order a pizza and join us
We will announce the new Board of Directors and the Golden Mallet winner
We will have a VERY short required corporate meeting
Most importantly we can see and talk to our NCWW family

Everybody will get some time to show everybody what they are working on - You can bet I will be showing Angels for our Community Thank You Project

Gene Dixon (Dee2) is setting this up thru GoToMeeting and he will be our moderator - Thanks Gene

To keep hackers out of our picnic the link to the meeting will be sent via private message on Friday night to everybody that signs up here:
1 Phil S

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POST AND I WILL PUT YOU ON THE LIST

Last edited:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Please signup for the picnic here, then I will send you a link on Friday night

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I'm in. Sign me up.

This will be my first virtual picnic. Do I need to buy those fancy sun-glasses thingys?

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
As Phil said in the OP the virtual picnic will be via the GoToMeeting app. It's been so long since I started using it I don't recall if there is a download for newbies. I know you don't need a download to call-in. My recommendation is that you open the link anytime before the meeting to see if anything is required and if you don't do it sooner, link-in a few minutes before 4:00 so you'll be ready when the gate opens (or however you start a picnic). I'll plan to log on 15 minutes or so before the meeting to allow early birds some pre-meeting fellowship time.

FWIW, the American Society for Engineering Management is sponsoring the NCWW use of GoToMeeting.

agrieco

anthony
Corporate Member
I'm no 'GTM' expert...but I'd encourage everyone to go ahead and click here:

It should walk you through either using your browser as a client or downloading the client software, as well as allow you to test everything out ahead of time.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I had planned to drive to the Picnic; joining in this way will save me 8 hours of driving! Count me in! Count on me to bring a case of dehydrated water at a minimum...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS