Vanity Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
First Vanity??:dontknow::dontknow:, if that is your first, well you know where this is going.:thumbs_up. It is an awesome first Vanity.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

flatheadfisher

New User
Michael
That is really nice! What finish did you use? What kind of drawer slides? Do you round the edges of the drawer fronts using a router table or hand-hold the router. Or, was it a shaper? I gotta learn how to do that soon. I guess there will be holes cut in the back for the pipes? Really nice work!

wchipper

New User
Cliff
Kreg Pocket hole Joinery,
Semi gloss Ploy,
Yes... on my newly built router table,
Standard roller rails for drawers.

Dutchman

New User
Buddy
Very nice. Good looking finish. Have you considered putting hardware on the false drawer front at the sink?

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Very nice. I can tell from the post you weren't crazy about staining the piece, can't blame you :) The natural color is usually best. But the customer is always right of course. Great raised panel doors as well.

steviegwood

New User
Steven
That being your first and all. Maybe you should let me take that old thing off of your hands and not tell or show it to anyone so you can build a better one. :rotflm: That is a very beautiful vanity. Wonderful woodworking skills displayed on that. I need to get a couple of new vanities for our bathrooms but they would be smaller than that one. I am not to the skill level of yours by no means. Thanks for showing. Steve

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Cliff,

:notworthy: Im not worthy! :gar-La;.

Very, Very nice. First the killer router cab, then this. I can't wait to see what your next project is going to be, first airplane, Spruce Goose II ?

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap.

Great Job,
Matt

DaveH

New User
DaveH
Nice vanity. I made one very similar for my master bath. It had three drawers on the side instead of four. My LOML (customer) was happy and that's all that matters. I placed a pic in my photo gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS