Utility Trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Anyone in the Charlotte area know of a utility trailer thats for sale? I am thinking I need about a 5x8 or 5x10 for lumber hauling.

nelsone

New User
Ed
I'd love to ba able to say I have tools that are worthy of such a trade:lol:. One of these days maybe.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Ed,
There might be some car haulers going cheap out at the car show/swap meet at Lowe's Motor Speedway this week. I sure some one will sell their car and not want to tow their trailer home.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Ed,
Up my way, but the best cost I've seen on a utility trailer. Call them and see what you can work out. Might can fire up the North Carolina Woodworker Express to get it to you or maybe someone can drag it to the Pic-a-nic if you are coming...?
A & B Trailer Manufacturing Inc
2044 George Pace Rd
Spring Hope, NC, 27882-7543
(919) 269-4639

EDIT: A quote from a PM from NCPete when he checked with A&B on a trailer he was looking for:" The guy that took my call was real nice, and listened to my needs for the trailer, and quoted a great price of about $635, IIRC, for a 6X10 with 2 foot sides, and a 3500 lb axle, which should be plenty to haul any crazy amounts of wood I should find" When I bought my 5x10 3500# steel deck a few years ago it was $565 IIRC, which was about $50 more than the material to build one was going to cost me! BTW, ALL of their trailers are also tilt deck. Happy hunting!

Last edited:

nelsone

New User
Ed
Wow Jerry, that does sound like a good deal! I have something I am working on, but if it doesn't work out I may have to give them a call!

Tarhead, thanks for the thought, but a car hauler will be a lot bigger than what I can store!

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Check out Haulin *** trailer sales in Rockhill,SC.I've never shopped there but heared they had good prices.You can also check out HWY 21 trailer sales in rockhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS