User level sticky in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
There is a "User levels requirements discussion" in this forum from 2009. It seems somewhat unresolved, and I know this topic randomly comes up in discussion again. Is the information documented (and carved into wood) somewhere else on the site?

(Sorry if I am being a pest. Would you guys like me to become less visible again? :eek:)
"

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
There is a "User levels requirements discussion" in this forum from 2009. It seems somewhat unresolved, and I know this topic randomly comes up in discussion again. Is the information documented (and carved into wood) somewhere else on the site?

(Sorry if I am being a pest. Would you guys like me to become less visible again? :eek:)
"
No, that is part of the job description of the VP. And notice there is no smiley.

The sticky is unstuck. Here is the "official" results, now in the Articles->policy.

cskipper

Cathy
Okay then. Good morning back. I only asked because the last entry I saw (when it was visible) was that you were typing as fast as you could... Thanks for the re-direct. I don't see the sticky anymore, did you remove it (or has it been a really long morning already?)?

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Okay then. Good morning back. I only asked because the last entry I saw (when it was visible) was that you were typing as fast as you could... Thanks for the re-direct. I don't see the sticky anymore, did you remove it (or has it been a really long morning already?)?
I unstuck it because it has no value except as history. That was before fully turned over the site to the bod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS