Urns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
picked up the emblems from Brad today, haven't sorted yet. How are we doing on getting the unassembled urns returned for reman?:)

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Today I spoke with Mr. Tim Blume who is the Grounds Superintendent at the Salisbury National Cemetery. He told me there are 5 urns left on hand there. (This is of the original 9 I delivered there to Donald Owens last year) He also told me they have NO service emblems. I told him we'd mail him two each of the emblems to his attention. Raymond or Skymaster, whomever has the emblems, would you be so kind as to send them to him?

Mr. Jasper Edwards is the new Director at Salisbury and seems to be very cooperative. Mr. Blume indicated that Directors may change often but he will be there. He was very appreciative of our service. He has my phone number and I have his cell number also.

Hope this helps. At least we know how many urns are in Salisbury at present.

:notworthy:

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Reggie, PM me the mailing info and I will get them out to him ASAP.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Keep up the good work. I'm happy that the National Cemeteries are back on board. Thank you Reggie. And thank you to Brad for making the emblems for the burial urns. Guys, I will be gone for better than a week to visit family up by Lake Erie. I'll try to stay in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS