Urn project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
URN EMAIL: ncwwurnsforvets@gmail.com

OK I tested it and it works. Suggest we make business cards for this project. Right now I used my cell phone number. I will see what I can do for cards unless someone on here has connections

Last edited:

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
The energizer bunny strikes again!! :D You probably want to remove the email pasword from your thread though since it's in a public forum.....

B.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Jack, why not just delete this thread and start over without the pass word. Well keep that to I'm status. Very quick work!:icon_thum

Skymaster

New User
Jack
do we want community input on design or can I just go ahead with it? If so can someone either get me a jpg of our logo or text it to me on my cell phone. for text PM and I will give you number. For expediency it wood be better if i just went and do it but will wait on descision

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jack, there are NCWW Logos posted in the Gallery under NCWW Logos that you can copy out and take with you to have the business cards made. They even show the (DPI) dots per inch resolution - the more dots the higher the resolution.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Raymond, Thanks got it into my puker and cell phone, will get started on the cards asap, then distribute to both Goldsboro and Smithfield, then somehow get some out to you,bruce,reggie, and whomever else you think should have some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors