Updates on current business

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
First, kudos to Dennis for coordinating the Charlotte show. The feedback has been great! Thanks Dennis!

Secondly, what's the disposition on the invoice to the Attorney's for our Non-profit applications?
Last I saw was an email from Doug but nothing since.

I noticed I hadn't reimbursed Tracy for the picnic shelter, not at least by check. Tracy, did you use our debit card and I've missed posting it correctly?

I received an email from Reggie requesting our participation in the Agri-day event. The date wasn't in the email so I requested he get back on that. I told him we would try and commit as soon as we had more info. There will be no charge again this year for a space.

I need to get our AD's current on the books. The only invoice I've sent and received payment for is NC Hardwood. Rob, could you let me know about your deal with Clearview ad's and any other company trades involving advertising for goods?
Tracy, I hope you didn't send me an email that got lost in cyberspace regarding our other AD's. If so, could you resend?

I still have no way of balancing the credit card payments made to us thru Merchant Services. There are all sorts of credits on our bank statement that I have no idea from where they came. Also, Tracy, I gave you statements at our meeting for your review and help. I need them back if you would please mail them to me.

Dennis, please get me your refundable expenses so I can get you a check :)

Cathy, thanks for all the ramrodding you have been exercising of late!

Barbara

M

McRabbet

ClearVue ad will expire May 15 unless they renew. Craft Supplies, Lee Valley and Greg Paolini ads should have run until February 15 unless they renewed. Tracy should be tracking all ads, including the Klingspor and The Woodworking Source which had 3 month credits from last Fall's raffle.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
The only ad that was a paying ad that has not renewed is Eagle America. They advertised for one quarter and have not responded to my email. The shelter was paid by debit card. The only thing I have not been reimbursed for is the lunch for our meeting, (no biggie and I am not concerned about it). Otherwise unless I am missing something the expiration dates I sent Barbara a month or so ago still stand. (I can resend that PM if it is MIA). However with the upgrade some of the vendors just simply disappeared. Re: Eagle America. Does anyone remember any advertiser that I may be missing?

b4man

New User
Barbara
The only ad that was a paying ad that has not renewed is Eagle America. They advertised for one quarter and have not responded to my email. The shelter was paid by debit card. The only thing I have not been reimbursed for is the lunch for our meeting, (no biggie and I am not concerned about it).

I sent you a check for lunch reimbursement...I'll check the bank statement and see if it cleared. I believe I sent Rob's expense check the same day, I look as well.

Otherwise unless I am missing something the expiration dates I sent Barbara a month or so ago still stand. (I can resend that PM if it is MIA). However with the upgrade some of the vendors just simply disappeared. Re: Eagle America. Does anyone remember any advertiser that I may be missing?
Please resend Tracy, if I could have found it, I wouldn't still be asking for it

cskipper

Cathy
How much was the deposit on the shelter, and what was the date it was paid?

If I understand all this correctly, Tracy has not been tracking our advertisers. If he's tracked them, he has not reported the information.

Barbara still needs the password to the CignaPay. She needs to be able to see all of the accounts. This is especially important in order to conduct the raffle.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I found the debit for the picnic shelter for $ 315.00.
I also have the canceled check I wrote Tracy for lunch. # 1039, 30Jan12, 45.71.
Tracy, shall I send you a copy to verify your signature on the back of the check?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
OK, that just proves my memory ain't what it used to be. No need to send me a copy. I probably signed it and gave it to the wife to deposit. As far as tracking the advertisers, there are too many people with their hands in the banner system changing dates and such it is impossible to keep up with. I should be the only one changing expiration dates following the payments reported by the treasurer. But with most of the dates so screwed up I can only guess who is due and who is not. It is impossible to manage what you can't measure.

b4man

New User
Barbara
OK, that just proves my memory ain't what it used to be. No need to send me a copy. I probably signed it and gave it to the wife to deposit. As far as tracking the advertisers, there are too many people with their hands in the banner system changing dates and such it is impossible to keep up with. I should be the only one changing expiration dates following the payments reported by the treasurer. But with most of the dates so screwed up I can only guess who is due and who is not. It is impossible to manage what you can't measure.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN:rolf:

b4man

New User
Barbara
First, kudos to Dennis for coordinating the Charlotte show. The feedback has been great! Thanks Dennis!
Secondly, what's the disposition on the invoice to the Attorney's for our Non-profit applications?

Still waiting for comments.

I noticed I hadn't reimbursed Tracy for the picnic shelter, not at least by check. Tracy, did you use our debit card and I've missed posting it correctly?

This has been resolved

I received an email from Reggie requesting our participation in the Agri-day event. The date wasn't in the email so I requested he get back on that. I told him we would try and commit as soon as we had more info. There will be no charge again this year for a space.

Dennis, have you been in touch w/ Reggie yet?

I need to get our AD's current on the books. The only invoice I've sent and received payment for is NC Hardwood. Rob, could you let me know about your deal with Clearview ad's and any other company trades involving advertising for goods?
Tracy, I hope you didn't send me an email that got lost in cyberspace regarding our other AD's. If so, could you resend?

Based on the responses I've read, this is a mess and there seems to be no solution coming forth.

I still have no way of balancing the credit card payments made to us thru Merchant Services. There are all sorts of credits on our bank statement that I have no idea from where they came. Also, Tracy, I gave you statements at our meeting for your review and help. I need them back if you would please mail them to me.

I'm afraid we can't let this one slide. Tracy, please get those statements back to me with ID's of what the credits on the bank statement represent ( listed under MerchServ.) and where they were generated from

Dennis, please get me your refundable expenses so I can get you a check :)

I'm still waiting mr. bottomless pockets:eek:

There are 7 Board members. Excluding the author there should be 6 replies. If you don't have an answer be polite enough to respond that you read it at least.
The items listed above need attention. If no one here can help straighten out some or all of it I will be left to use my own discretion on how it gets handled.
Your attention and cooperation is greatly appreciated.

cskipper

Cathy
Thanks for bringing this back up. I don't know the answers to any of the open issues. I have a couple of new questions, but won't add them here.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Guilty as charged. I didn't have anything to reply but should have had the courtesy to acknowledge Read. Sorry ma'am!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'll be hitting you up pretty soon for the camera and projector purchases along with the other stuff I haven't lost the receipts for. :eek:

I would like to suggest that since we are banking with BB&T, we may want to contact their insurance division for our needs.

M

McRabbet

Still waiting for comments.

I returned yesterday from nearly four weeks attending to my daughter and grandson following her thyroid cancer surgery. I never heard back from Doug Robinson concerning my request to him for the Invoice and will send a letter to Wilson & Ratledge requesting a copy of their original Contract and Invoice. I will explain the delay in my letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS