UPDATE - Greensboro Wood Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
Most of the lumber I had was taken to a High School in Davidson. I still have some nice stuff for sale though. I still have some 4/4 Poplar in 5' lengths, and some gorgeous 5/4 red oak in 5' lengths. This is nice straight, flat, kiln dried wood, in 5' lengths. Widths vary from 5" to 10" approximately. I estimate that I have at least 200 BF to sell. I would ask $2/BF for the poplar and $2.50 BF for the red oak. Scroll down for a complete list of what I have and a possible lumber run to the Greensboro area. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Re: Nice Poplar for Sale

I've bought some of this in the past and it is really nice Poplar. Now Brian, stop tempting me!

bobby g

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

Gee...I have room for 50' - 60'. If I was only closer.

bluthart

New User
Brian

Maybe if I get enough interest I can run some out east a bit. I have a bunch of nice stuff in 61" lenghts too, plus a bunch of brazilian cherry I wouldn't mind getting rid of (250 BF). If I can drag a bunch out to Burlington, would that tempt anyone? I was thinking Saturday Sept. 3rd. Let me know how much y'all might be interested in. Thanks!

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
Re: Poplar and other wood for Sale - possible lumber run...

I'd be interested in 50bf of the 5' poplar, 7' if I someone in the raleigh area can help me get it to holly springs :gar-La;

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

If there is a wood run I will take 50' bdf on the 7' 4/4 poplar.

blazeman45

Steve
Senior User

I'll take 50-60 feet of the 7' poplar... I can pick up in burlington and bring it back to the Pleasant Garden area if that helps anyone.

Steve

bluthart

New User
Brian
Re: UPDATE - Wood for Sale

UPDATE - Here's what I may have available if there is any interest...

5/4 Red Oak - 5ft lengths @ $2.50 BF. Approx 350 BF - beautiful stuff!
4/4 Poplar - 5ft lengths @ $2.00 BF, approx 450 BF
4/4 Red Oak - 5ft lengths @ $2.00 BF, approx 200 BF
5/4 Brazilian Cherry - up to 15' lengths @ $3.00 BF, approx 250 BF
4/4 ash 5' lengths $2.50 approx 240 BF
All lumber is kiln dried.

bluthart

New User
Brian

I could be available for a saturday run to Burlington if this plays out right.

I have 5/4 red oak 5' lengths left - approx 350 BF $2.50 BF
I have ash (either 4/4 or 5/4) in 5' lengths - nice wood $2.50 BF approx 240 BF
4/4 maple - some wormy some clear 5' lengths $2.00 BF
Brazilian Cherry (Jatoba) long boards 4/4 and 5/4 $3.00 BF approx 300 BF
4/4 poplar 5' boards $2.00 BF approx 250 BF
4/4 red oak 5' lengths $2.00 BF Approx 150 BF
5/4 furniture grade pine 5' lengths, clear wood $2.50BF appr 150BF
The 7 fot length poplar is gone for now, but I have nice 5' poplar.

Let me know what anyone might want. Thanks!

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin

Hey,

On the 5/4 Jatoba, what widths do you have up for sale?

I'm in need of 50 to 100 BF of 6"+ wide Jatoba at the moment.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
-Kevin

Glazer

New User
Ben

I'd like 200 bf of the Jatoba if you are coming to Burlington. Let me know when and where.

- Ben

bluthart

New User
Brian

OK guys - I am still interested in running some wood out that way but I may need to regroup and try in 2 weeks in order to get everything together. The late interest in the Brazilian Cherry is making it worth burning the gas, but I have some digging out to do and need a little time. Let's keep this post open and we'll see what I can manage. Thanks for your patience!

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member

4/4 poplar 5' boards $2.00 BF approx 250 BF
5/4 furniture grade pine 5' lengths, clear wood $2.50BF appr 150BF

I am interested in either 50bft of poplar or about 60bft of the pine. And it would depend on what weekend you made it to Burlington as I am out of town on various weekends.

bluthart

New User
Brian
Re: UPDATE - Wood for Sale - RUN FRIDAY

OK guys - here we go. I will be in the Greensboro area this Friday Sept. 16th in the mid afternoon (2-3PM). I don't have an exact location set yet but can be a little flexible. I will have Jatoba for Ben and have all the previous wood available except the 7' poplar. I will have a bunch of nice 5' poplar if that works for anyone ($1.75 BF). Please let me know who wants what and I will put it down. I still have about 325 BF of nice 5/4 red oak in 5' lengths, and will make a deal if anyone wants some. Let me know what you need - thanks!

bluthart

New User
Brian
Schedule so far - I will be at the Alamance Church Rd exit at 2 pm for the first stop and can meet some of you near there either before or after if you have a good location in mind near the interstate.

bluthart

New User
Brian
Ok - I will be at the truck stop (not sure the name) at Exit 138 off I-85/I40 at approximately 2:30 friday, driving the grey Chevy with the trailer. I am hauling a bunch of extra poplar and maybe some extra red oak if anyone wants to get more once they see it. Thanks and see you then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS