Update: Call with Non-profit Lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Purusant to the last BoD meeting I have begun the engagement of the lawyer. He will be sending an engagement letter to Travis's address, we will execute it and send it witha retainer back the Michael. (BTW: His office is across from the Crabtree mall).

FYI: He is going to need a copy of our By-laws, Our Tax ID #, Article of Incorporation, Coporate Book (I do not think we have one), Our BoD minutes, A list of BoD members, and our financial statement (Cash in and out).

A lot of this I can put together. Scott and Travis should be able to provide the rest.

Doug

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Doug, I should be able to supply everything except the financial statement. I have the corporate book in my possession.

This week is booked solid for me - can we shoot for sometime next week (Tuesday or later)?

Scott

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Um, Scott S.... I am coming by your place tomorrow... just in case you forgot. :gar-Bi

Last edited:

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
okeydokey. Are you going to join us for lunch as well? 5 Guys in Cary off of Davis Drive...

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I think that I'm getting the better part of the exchange... but then again, what you leave with should last much longer than what you leave me with! :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors