Unisaw on Raleigh CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I don't think it is a Uni saw. On my right tilt Uni, the motor sticks out on the right side. On this saw the motor cover is on the left side, so this leads me to think is is a "hybrid" saw instead.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I don't know, what I can find on this saw was published in 91.... before 'hybrids' I had thought?

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I don't know, what I can find on this saw was published in 91.... before 'hybrids' I had thought?
Actually these saws were dropped in the early nineties. They were American Made, but Delta couldn't give them away. At that time they were only marginally cheaper than a Uni. I remember seeing them in Lowes in Cary, on clearance for about $600. They are basically a contractor's saw in Unisaw clothing.

M

McRabbet

Bruce, I think you're right -- this is one of the first hybrid's that Delta produced in the early 90's and it probably has a 1- to 1-1/2 HP motor with a single belt. They were made in two versions, one with pressed steel extension wings and one with cast iron wings (the one here is the latter). At $900, I think it is a bit pricey when you can get a better saw brand new for less money (e.g., the Grizzly G0478 2 HP left-tilt Hybrid Saw for $789 delivered).

bman

New User
barry
yeah i offered him 650 for it and he turned me down ....he couldn't tell me what HP it was either .....he says it was in storage for about 4 years it was used when he got it """not much""" :eusa_booh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS