Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Just passing this along ..

Adam at Slater Holdings

Phone: 704 968 3966

delta unisaw table saw approx $750 including the Biesemeyer fence, drill presses approx $150-200, bobcat $22k (2007 T180, 420 hrs, excellent condition), trailer 6ton - $2900, bar glue clamps $5 each, pipe clamps with pipe $10 each, and more.

All located in Cornielius

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Update to this:

I went by this guys place today. The Delta Unisaw is in good condition and I think you could negogiate a bit as he really wants to move the stuff. He also has two drill presses, a small bandsaw, a small sander and a good many clamps F-style and bar.

ALSO ... he has a TON of lumber ... mainly shorts. He is a custom home builder and his kids told him that he was not doing the environment any favors by throwing away the cut offs and such ... he agreed and started storing it. Now he has a TON and just needs to get rid of it. I saw some sapele, poplar and oak in the bunches, but not sure how much and what else. Definitely a lot of what appeared to be pine/poplar though. He'll sell it for $50 a truckload, I think he said. Some would make great firewood, others would be good for small projects (boxes, pens, stuff like that). Anyway, if you need a bunch ... can't beat that price!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
How come the people in Charlotte ALWAYS get the good CL deals! :)
Sounds like some good deals...

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
One of them (just wish it was closer) deals.Some cutoffs would be nice and a larger bandsaw.Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS