Unisaw Blade guard and extension table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airforcessg

New User
Scott
The uniguard mounting bracket will not mount with the extension table attached on a 1984 unisaw. Has anyone else run into this problem? Also what is a good link that will give me all sorts of information on the Unisaw. I did not get a book with it

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Welcome to NCWW Scott.

Which fence do you have?

Servicenet has the manuals. Go to http://servicenet.dewalt.com/Parts/Search?searchedNumber=unisaw&searchType=1 and select your model number to download.

I just installed a Uniguard on my Unisaw with Biesemeyer fence and a shop made extension table. The Uniguard rail isn't picky about where it is located. I'm not familiar with how the stock Delta extension mounts, but just figure how to rig some way to mount the Uniguard hangers.
You'll enjoy the Uniguard. It's the only guard I've seen that can be used without being a PITA.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Scott,
Welcome to NCWW! Be sure to post a intro. With all the attention here lately on tablesaw safety (and lack of safety) it would be great to see some photos of how you deal with this.
I have a pdf version of the manual and a detailed parts list I can send you. PM me your email address.
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors