unisaw, 12' GRIZZLEY, POWERMATIC CHEAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhreed

New User
james
Irs auctions.com go to woodworking. Look at canac kitchens, statesville,nc. This looks like all good stuff. Many 2007 year models. Saw bids from $300.00 to $600.00. This is single phase machinery so should be of interest to all.
Auction closes 6-1-09 so pull your thumb out.
Who every reads this try to contact any one looking for table saw, spindle sanders, shapers etc.
James

Guy in Paradise

New User
Guy Belleman
If anyone can make the viewing...

I would be appreciative. I am currently stationed overseas and can not make the viewing dates and times, in Stateville, NC. But if someone can, I would sure appreciate on any information on the three single phase tablesaws, or other tools that are being offered. Many are three phase, which I am not interested in, but others might be. Lots of shelving and tables, big items. Wished there was a single phase jointer in the bunch.

Fortunately, I can make the "by 1 July" pickup.

Here is the direct link to the auction: http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lots.asp?id=12231&ind=50&flash=0

Guy

jhreed

New User
james
Re: If anyone can make the viewing...

for a 6" 53-85a delta jointer 1/2 hp see irsauctions.com sterling architectural in ridgeland, sc lot #47 sale #2 ends5-26-09 currently $225.00
james

Guy in Paradise

New User
Guy Belleman
am hoping for at least an 8" jointer

I had a older delta 6", it cut well, but it took a lot of shimming to align it and was just a lot of work to maintain. Hoping that a newer 8", once set up, will stay set up except for changing blades or inserts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS