Uni's, $600, $800 , PM 66 $750

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
If someone is looking a deal on a cabinet saw here are a couple The Uni's are on RDU craiglist, and PM 66 is right here on NC Woodworker. Looks like the price of used Uni's is falling, as another is on Charlotte's craigslist for $550. Must be a sign of the times. If I only needed another table saw, but I think five is enough, especially at my age. I'm not going to live long enough to wear the ones I have out. But they are a good deal.

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
wow, do you have some of them setup to do specific cuts?

I know people who have spare routers and drills that they never changeout because they are configured exactly how they need them to do a specific thing.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Talked to the owner this morning, it's a hybrid, not a Uni. Still a reasonable price. As for # of saws, lets say they were a deal when I bought them. Two weeks ago, I sold one to Habitat for Humanity of the Bahamas (for what I PAID for it.) SLOWLY thinning the herd. But I won't pass up a SUPER DEAL when it comes along. Main thing is to have ready cash available. It is amazing what the very sight of CASH will do when dealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS