Corporate Member
Simple, fast and easy.

Cherry and Maple

F505952A-9B9F-4018-92F2-915F077EB2E3.jpeg

0EE3FC5E-9DC0-426C-B980-CFDC9C48364D.jpeg

JimD

Jim
Senior User
Looks great. You must work harder than I do at this point. I don't think I would do it in 2 days.

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
Willem, what's the story behind the creation of this work? I would never have considered making what is indeed a closet but on a small scale. Looks nice and will definitely serve its intended purpose.

Roy G

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
Willem, what's the story behind the creation of this work? I would never have considered making what is indeed a closet but on a small scale. Looks nice and will definitely serve its intended purpose.

Roy G
LOL, we have a full house with the kids who started dribbling back and then my son who works from home decided to come visit from California for two months.

I ended up converting the study to a temporary bedroom and needed a quick and dirty clothes closet.

It was a choice of buying something cheap, or using about 1/2 of the plywood off-cuts in my shop. Those off-cuts came in handy.

LOL, planning does not always work out. We built a 4,500 sq home with the idea that the kids will come visit every Christmas. For eight years it never happened and it was just the two of us in this big home.

So, we built a small home out in the country and now all the kids are here.

Go figure.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS