TV Stand Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckbox72

New User
Eric
Took much longer than anticipated but 2 shoulder surgeries, and then waiting for warmish weather so I could apply the finish but the TV stand is now done. It is Hickory. Are floor down stairs is Hickory and teak and really liked the look of the floor so wanted to have a similar look. It is about an inch and a half thick and much heaver than planned so it have to come up as three parts and then used pocket holes to screw the tops on. The bottom are glued mortise and tenon. The Finish is Waterlox with a hand rub style with the last goat sanded to 600 grit and then a polishing compound applied. Was trying to go for a modern rustic look and turned out pretty close to planned.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• TV3s.png
    TV3s.png
    688.7 KB · Views: 276
  • TV2s.png
    TV2s.png
    782.3 KB · Views: 273
  • TV5s.png
    TV5s.png
    671.6 KB · Views: 273
  • TV1s.png
    TV1s.png
    894.6 KB · Views: 272
  • TV4s.png
    TV4s.png
    556.5 KB · Views: 278

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Very beautiful Eric! Love the design too

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nice open design - should be easy to run all the wires that seem to grow around such units. Looks good also.

bash

New User
bash
Very nice in all aspects. And you certainly will not find a television too heavy for it.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I sure like the design, never end up being too small for a HUGE new TV. The whole stand looks really great Eric; great craftsmanship!

Luckbox72

New User
Eric
Ok here is the stand all setup. Of course after I hooked it up I noticed I can see the wires on the left side. Will have to do a little cable organization.
attachment.php

Attachments

• stand.jpg
    stand.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 129

redknife

Chris
Corporate Member
I didn’t mention earlier, but you nailed the function aspect as well. Flexible, good ventilation, good height, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS