Turnings Since I started 6 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdMorgano

New User
Ed
I haven't posted here before so I thought it would be good to introduce myself with some of my work. I needed an incentive to clean my work bench off tonight and I thought it would be nice to see what I've done since I started with turning these things called art. So far, I've made about 45 items not including Christmas ornaments. They aren't all pictured here. This is a picture of the work bench before and after. Thanks for looking.

DSC06933_Medium_.JPG

DSC06949_Medium_.JPG

View image in gallery

View image in gallery

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Ed, look up at the top of any page and you'll see a row of BLUE buttons. Click on the Help Desk button. First 7-8 entries answer most Qs on how to .....

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Nicely done!

Did you have instruction or learn on your own?

The bowls look great, wide variety and the spindles are fantastic.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Wow, Ed, you show a knack for turning. the bowls and spindles are quite varied in shape and dimensions.

EdMorgano

New User
Ed
Nicely done!

Did you have instruction or learn on your own?

The bowls look great, wide variety and the spindles are fantastic.

Mike,
I've been turning spingles for 25 years or so. Although this is new, most is the same. I got a lot of informaiton from people on SMC and Woodturners America forums.

PurpleThumb

New User
Jerry
Great looking work. Did you do these on your hand made lathe?
My Pickens County Clear-vues both are still going great and I remain a fan of your expertise.

EdMorgano

New User
Ed
Great looking work. Did you do these on your hand made lathe?
My Pickens County Clear-vues both are still going great and I remain a fan of your expertise.

Jerry,
Thanks. Yes, I made these on my homemade wooden wood lathe. Actually, I built a new one since you've been here. I'll post some pictures later.

bwat

New User
Bill
Awesome progress for 6 months! Seeing this makes me think there may be a dark force in my future?:eusa_thin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS