Turned Pens from Tobacco Sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
I met Dozer (Mike) today near Clayton and picked up the 7 pens he made for me from Tobacco Sticks. They are really beautiful. Mike you did a great job.

I delivered one to my sister, that lives in Garner, and when I told her it was made from our Grandfather's hand cut tobacco sticks she was thrilled to point of tears. Needless to say Mike and I made her day.

Mike, thanks again for doing this.

Tabacco_stick_slim_lines.JPG

This photo from Mike's gallery is good but it doesn't do the pens justice. The grain of the old wood really looks great.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Wow
They turned out very nice and I am sure that the other 6 will be received in the same way :icon_thum

sapwood

New User
Roger
Dolan, what a great idea of recycling/repurposing that holds history and family sentiment. And kudos to Dozer for great execution. :icon_thum

Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Beautiful pens, awesome concept, and well executed. We should have had a lunch/breakfast meeting while you were in town :icon_thum ..maybe next time :eusa_danc

Dave:)

J

jeff...

Those pens are really nice and the history behind them makes it all the better.

dozer

Mike
I am just grateful that Dolan let me be a part of this. I was a real honor to turn these pens knowing the history of the wood and the family tie to the wood just made it that much more enjoyable to turn these pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS