Truck from Raleigh to Mike Davis' BBQ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
A while back I mentioned that I might have wood to bring Mike at the BBQ, but might be space constrained (it will not fit in the car with the kids). Someone else posted that they were planning to go and had room in a pickup bed. I cannot remember who or find which thread. It's actually a different load than I was thinking about at the time, but it's still way more than I can haul. Anyway, let me know if this describes you (or could, even if you didn't make the original offer :) )...

thanks!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
If you don't find someone to bring it to Mike's picnic next weekend, can you hang onto it until the NCWW picnic on 5/14? I can swing by your place then to pick it up and bring it back here to my shop to store for Mike. In fact, Mike may be riding w/ me to the picnic. Then I'll take it up to Mike's place next time I go to help him finish moving.

Bill

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Bill,

That works. I am just 2 miles from this year's picnic (I had nothing to do with site selection but I will be posting no complaint :) ). I honed my Google-Fu skills and found the other post; the other possible transport won't work out for a good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS