Truck Bed cover in Denver, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I just won an ebay auction for a bed cover for my Honda Ridgeline. It is in Denver, NC outside Charlotte. Can anyone coming to the picnic from that area pick it up for me?:eusa_pray

Doug

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I just won an ebay auction for a bed cover for my Honda Ridgeline. It is in Denver, NC outside Charlotte. Can anyone coming to the picnic from that area pick it up for me?:eusa_pray

Doug
what kind of cover is it?, cloth, hardshell, or camper. I could possibly bring it

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Tracy:

I'll get the dimensions from the guy I am buying it from. Thanks for offering to help. (hopefully it will work out).

Doug

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Man, I read Denver, and first thought Doug, you're a great guy, but you might be pushing this Pony Express a little too far :lol::lol::lol:

Dave:)

TracyP

Tracy
Doug,

If I don't have any riders with the exception of the wife and my son, I could drive the f150 and it would be no problem, just need to figure out how I can get it.

TracyP

Tracy
Doug,

I will be picking up your items at 11:00 this Sunday, I will post when I have them. Glad I could help.:gar-Bi

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Tracy:

Thank you VERY much!! I really do appreciate it. I look forward to meeting you at the picnic. :icon_thum

Doug

TracyP

Tracy
Doug,

I will be picking up your items at 11:00 this Sunday, I will post when I have them. Glad I could help.:gar-Bi

Doug, step one of this pony express trip is complete. I have your items. If anyone is coming through Salisbury before the picnic I can arrange to meet them. I work about 1/2 mile off of interstate 85. Or I will just bring them to the picnic as originally planned.:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS