Troy Lumber Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Has anyone had dealings with Troy Lumber...110 Leslie Ave n Troy NC? I would like your insights into what type of lumber they sell/pricing/services (i.e., domestic hardwoods; plywood; etc.). They don't seem to have an internet page...at least I could not find it.

Thanks in advance.

bluchz

bluchz
User
Has anyone had dealings with Troy Lumber...110 Leslie Ave n Troy NC? I would like your insights into what type of lumber they sell/pricing/services (i.e., domestic hardwoods; plywood; etc.). They don't seem to have an internet page...at least I could not find it.

Thanks in advance.

I believe Troy Lumber Co. is a whole sale company. They are a Pine Mill. Uwharie Lumber Co. is the hardwood Mill at the same location and is also a wholesale company. as far as i understand they sell only domestic lumber cut within 50 miles or so of the mill.

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
I bought some 4x4 SYP last year from Capital City Lumber and when I got it home and started sawing it down I noticed that it was stamped Troy Lumber Co. Seemed to be a good product, worked great for the base of my bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS