Tried way too hard on this.....

Rex

New User
Rex
I got a new sprayer and i guess i was excited about it because i made a box for it that is:

1. Excessive
2. Way to big
3. Looks like it should be holding speaker equipment for a band
4. Excessive

By the time I realized what i was doing it was too late. On the plus side, the sprayer works waaaay better than what I had and i can use the box as a rolling stool.

If anyone has a Fuji I can CNC a spray tip holder thing for them.

Attachments

• IMG_2802.jpg
    IMG_2802.jpg
    553.7 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_2803.jpg
    IMG_2803.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_2804.jpg
    IMG_2804.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_2805.jpg
    IMG_2805.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 286

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I got a new sprayer and i guess i was excited about it because i made a box for it that is:

1. Excessive
2. Way to big
3. Looks like it should be holding speaker equipment for a band
4. Excessive

By the time I realized what i was doing it was too late. On the plus side, the sprayer works waaaay better than what I had and i can use the box as a rolling stool.

If anyone has a Fuji I can CNC a spray tip holder thing for them.
That is a NICE box. You should send a picture to Fuji, they'd appreciate it. Who cares if it's overbuilt, excessive, too big, or excessive. It's pretty darn cool, and you'll enjoy it for 186 years to come!

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Dude ! how come you didn't use black anodized aluminum ? and how come you didn't inlay the "FUJI" .......... slacker ........... :p

Nicely done !

• Haha
Reactions: Rex

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
That is a NICE box. You should send a picture to Fuji, they'd appreciate it. Who cares if it's overbuilt, excessive, too big, or excessive. It's pretty darn cool, and you'll enjoy it for 186 years to come!

Better think the picture thing through; Fuji just might charge for using their Copywrited Logo on your box...….;);)

Reactions: Rex

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS