Triad SHOP CRAWL - August 17th 2019

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Attendee list has been updated. Let me know if you think you should be on the list and aren't or if you are on the list and think you shouldn't be.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Date is good for me. Count me in. Also we can set up a carpool if any Raleigh to Chapel Hill members want to ride to Triad area

Last edited:

cmboggs

Chris
User
The 17th works for me! Thank you for all those helping to set this up.

I'll be coming from Durham, so if anyone would like to carpool let me know.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
I am happy to see all the interest. I have added TBoomz (Ron) to the list of Shop Crawl Hosts. We now have 7 shops that we are visiting. It will make for a full day, but should be a lot of fun. I am talking with the other hosts to determine what a practical attendee limit is. We always have cancellations due to life throwing people curve balls, so we will manage that with a waiting list if needed. If there are more people interested in going than we have room for, priority will be determined by order of responses. First come first serve....

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Jeremy,
I have been to several shop crawls and would like to attend this one.
But, since I live in the Raleigh area, please put me on the waiting list so others that live closer or are first time attendees may have the opportunity to participate.
Thanks

Matt Parker

New User
Matt
Dang it. My wife is on call that weekend, so I have to hang back with the kids. Sorry for jumping the gun as I was excited to meet other woodworkers in the Triad. Hit me up if anyone is near Eden/Draper as the only woodworking buds I've got are down in Winston.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jeremy, I'm going to have to scratch my name, as I have another commitment. I was really looking forward to it and I appreciate you putting in the time to organize it.

Wolfpacker

New User
Brent
Are there any details yet on the start time, starting location or order of shops we'll be crawling thru ?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS