Triad SHOP CRAWL - August 17th 2019

Tgillis

Tonika
Corporate Member
I'm interested in attending but my unpredictable schedule, this year, would make it difficult for me to host this year, perhaps next year I will host after experiencing what a shop crawl is about and having plenty if time to schedule it.

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
I would be very interested in attending but it is very dependant upon availability per the date scheduled. My dance card it pretty full these days.

TBoomz

New User
Ron
Thx for invite. I'm in [attendee]. Too far to host. ***mayB not so much.*

Been rethinking my decision not to host. With folks coming from Ral/Durham, they'd be going right past where I live. I'm a few miles off of I-85 exit 132 [Back of labcorp/d.h. griffin]. Liberty is 15 min. south of me. And greensboro about 15 miles west. So I'm close to at least two other woodshops.

I'm open to different viewpoints about how to lay out a shop. I inherited the woodshop from my Dad and have slowly made changes here and there,...but there's always room for improvement.

So, if you need another shop to add to the list.. I'm good for it.

Last edited:

Sam Knight

Sam Knight
Sam
Corporate Member
Sounds like fun. I'd be interested in attending if my schedule allows it. Work every other weekend and have family vacation planned in July also.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
I don't see many hosts but several are interested in attending wherever that will be.

We have six hosts (outlined on the 1st post of this thread). That is a great number for the Shop Crawl, since we have to drive to each shop and it would be nice to spend more than a few minutes at each shop we visit. We also need to make time for lunch. Much more than six shops would be difficult to fit into a day.

The shop crawl will be in the Triad Area. We still need to iron out all the details and determine where people will initially meet and the order the shops will be toured in. One step at a time.....

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I don't see many hosts but several are interested in attending wherever that will be.

Jeremy has been working very hard "behind the scenes" to line up six host. I'll be one of them, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the other shops.

Thanks Jeremy.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
That's great, its on the calendar!

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS