Triad SHOP CRAWL - August 17th 2019

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Brent, I think Jeremy will need to answer this one for you.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
I will be sending out an update with details later today. Right now we are have a total of 6 shops that are being toured and 20 attendees. Let me know if you should be on the list and are not there or vice-versa.

Sam Knight

Sam Knight
Sam
Corporate Member
I would love to attend but unfortunately I am working nightshift friday night. Hope everyone enjoys themselves and please let me know when the next one is held. Thanks!

Wolfpacker

New User
Brent
It is to my sorrow that I must bow out of the shop crawl. I've wanted to attend one since joining NCWW in 2010. I hope someone can attend in my place. Also hope someone will post pics of the shops so I can better figure out how to best set up my shop in the future.

The better news is that I just received the official word that I will be getting a kidney transplant from my living donor on 8/21 ! I have so much to get done before then as I will be a bit incapacitated for a good while afterwards.

Ya'll have fun on Saturday !

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
The better news is that I just received the official word that I will be getting a kidney transplant from my living donor on 8/21 ! I have so much to get done before then as I will be a bit incapacitated for a good while afterwards.

Ya'll have fun on Saturday !

That's GREAT news!

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Anyone in the Raleigh area going to the Crawl need a ride? Thats great news Matt

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Dirk, I would like to hitch a ride with you. I should be on your way. Or you can ride with me.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Brent,
Thanks for letting me know. Good luck with the transplant.

Hi PappiJoe,
I have added you to the list. I'll send you the info right now.

TBoomz

New User
Ron
hello all,
shop #2 here. While I would like to see shop #1, with the kind of luck I have in life, I'd probably get a flat tire on way down; so am gonna stay put & see the other shops after mine. [hopefully, i can see #1's in future.]

At my place, don't park along road shoulder in front of house. It's in a curve, and some of the locals like to drive fast thru that stretch of road. A motorcyclist once "connected" with a car, in front of the house. No one died, but both drivers needed a trip to the hospital.
Plus, yard is soft from recent rain.

Come into driveway. Hang a left, at metal gate. Drive past stacks of lumber and white metal building.
Park in grassy barn area. Plenty of room to turn around.

C U all sat.

Last edited:

DavidK

New User
David
Jeremy, thanks for organizing this. It was well organized and everything went very smoothly.

Thank you to all the shop owners for letting us see your workshops.

I had a great time and look forward to the next shop crawl!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS