trading post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyB

New User
Tracy
Hello everyone,

I am new to nc woodworker (first day). It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to post this. I was wondering if members are allowed to post items for sale on here. I have a few items I would like to sell or trade for something else. I am fairly new to woodworking and there are several more tools I would like to have. I look forward to using this forum, if I ever figure out how to do it

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Hi Tracy, and welcome to the NCWW! Yes, members can post classifieds here - selling, buying &trading. Just click on the blue "Classifieds" button at the top of the screen to get started. Or you can go and place a new ad directly.

Once you're more comfortable navigating the site, take a minute and wander over to the "Who We Are" forum and tell us a little bit about yourself, such as the projects you like to make, tools you have/ want, family, workshop, pets, etc. We're easy to please :)

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome Tracy. Be careful we don't confuse you with that guy "TracyP". You don't want that to happen!!:gar-La;

You'll really like this bunch. Lots of knowledge, opinions, and good advice, and the best part is lots of friends to be made.

:wsmile:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Tracy. Be careful we don't confuse you with that guy "TracyP". You don't want that to happen!!:gar-La;

You'll really like this bunch. Lots of knowledge, opinions, and good advice, and the best part is lots of friends to be made.

:wsmile:

Welcome Tracy, seems strange to welcome another Tracy. You will like everyone here. My name is TracyP and I will try not to get us confused:rotflm:. I can change your username if you start getting rocks thrown at you by the friendly folks here

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Tracy! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I know what you mean about having a hard time figuring out how to use this site. Doesn't take long to get the hang of it though. This site is very different from anything else on the net. There are a lot of very nice and talented folks here. Feel free to dive in at any time. :icon_thum

Cheers,

Trent

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome to the playpen, Tracy. You'll have a great time with this bunch and you might even learn a thing or two!!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the saw dust pile Tracy. Don't be afraid to ask a question or to jump into any discussion.

I sure hope the B does not stand for BAD and we already have a BAD Tracy. :rotflm:

TracyB

New User
Tracy
Hi Bas, Thanks for the welcome. You're right, there are alot of nice and friendly folks on here. I found the "who we are" forum and even figured out how to post a new thread, but I couldn't figure out how to post any pictures in the thread. I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks a bunch
TracyB

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hi Bas, Thanks for the welcome. You're right, there are alot of nice and friendly folks on here. I found the "who we are" forum and even figured out how to post a new thread, but I couldn't figure out how to post any pictures in the thread. I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks a bunch
TracyB

Hey Tracy in the Frequently Asked Questions section we have several tutorials on common function used on the site.
There is a great one, by a brilliant author, on posting pictures :roll: - http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f70/how-post-pictures-updated-delux-fat-free-18006/
Hopefully that will help you a bit. If not shoot me a PM and I will try to help you out.
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors