Trade in bandsaw?

dazart

New User
Steve
Are there any places around Charlotte where I could turn in my current bandsaw to get a new one? I bought one used and it's working, but I don't feel like it's 100% and I don't feel comfortable using it. I'm sure someone who is good with fixing them up could use it, but I can't.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am doubtful that such a place exist. My suggestion would be to sell your current machine - $ will be reduced significantly if it is not working right. But sometimes it is good to start over with new. If you visit our friends at Klingspor, they can set you up right

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
You might do better just selling it outright here in our classifieds or on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
BTW. Why not describe the difficulties you are having with the bandsaw and some of our 'experts' may be able to help you get it in good working order with out too much fuss. At least you can get it fixed up enough to get a better price if you decide to sell it.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mark is right, why not describe the issues you are having, it could be something just needs tuning. It's worth a shot.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS