TracyP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
IMG_20170529_130341325.jpg

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showphoto.php?photo=83379

Tracy was a good man. I remember meeting up with him the first time at his house. We went out to his shop and he let me turn a small bowl for my wife on his lathe. We went and did alot together. I remember helping him move a piano out of his church to bring it home for his MIL. What I remember the most is that he called me one day and told me he had something for give me. So I went down and he gave me this lathe. He had bought himself a new Jet. I turned this little weed pot in honor of him because he got a bunch of us together to turn these little pots to give to the ladies at the nursing home. RIP TracyP

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Tracy is sorely missed not only by our woodworking community but by our website admins. He was one of the behind the scenes people here that handled a lot of things for us that we're still trying to figure out how to do without him. A great guy all around.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Tracy is sorely missed not only by our woodworking community but by our website admins. He was one of the behind the scenes people here that handled a lot of things for us that we're still trying to figure out how to do without him. A great guy all around.

:thumbs_up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS