Tracy Pardue (TracyP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingRon

Ron
Tracy Pardue passed on August 22, 2016. He was an active participant in these forums shouldering much of the administrative burden as well as serving on the board of directors. He was a friend to many of us.

His obituary follows:

Tracy William Pardue, 55, of Salisbury, passed away on Monday, August 22, 2016 at Novant Health Rowan Medical Center in Salisbury.

He was born on July 30, 1961 to the late Carl and Mary Pardue in Lexington, NC. Tracy worked the Body Shop Manager for Cloninger Ford & Toyota in Salisbury. Tracy was a member of Carmel Baptist Church, he operated the sound system during services, maintained the church website, recorded puppet shows, served as an usher and passed out bulletin. He loved his church and church family. Tracy enjoyed woodworking, he helped maintained the North Carolina Woodworkers website, he worked on computers, he loved hot peppers.

In addition to his parents, Tracy is preceded in death by his grandparents, William Grant Waddell, Bessie Jane Poplin Waddell, Colonel Sherman Pardue and Edna Verdie Wilcox Pardue; and uncle, Howard Pardue.

Tracy is survived by his Wife of over 20 years, Katherine Snider Pardue, whom he married March 2, 1996; Four Sons, Matthew William Pardue of Salisbury, Wesley Bost of Spencer, Jason Bost and wife Desiree of Mooresville and Patrick Bost of Spencer; Two Grandsons, Jamiere Bost and Xavier Bost; Granddaughter, Zuri Bost; Sister, Lynn Bowers and husband Craig of Lexington; Two Brothers, Chris Pardue of Welcome and Robert Widener of Lexington; Nephew, Jason Lazore and wife Jennifer of Wake Forest; Mother-in-law, Mary Elizabeth Smith of Salisbury. Tracy is also survived by his beloved Maltipoo, Toto.

The family would like to thank the doctors, nurses and staff at Novant Health Rowan Medical Center, and all of his church family and friends who visited and prayed for him and his family. Tracy was saved two years ago. He was a wonderful man before and even more wonderful after. We know where his eternal home is and we know that he is no longer suffering.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
There is a story behind the pen picture. A number of us had gathered in the mountains for a first ever NCWW west picnic. A number of eastern folks made a weekend of it. Anyway the night before the picnic a bunch of us went to dinner at a local restaurant. Tracy was so proud of his first pen. He showed it off to everyone one. He had done a great job. Anyway the waitress remarked she had never seen a home made wooden pen. Tracy smiled, turner and without a blind of the eye gave it to her. He was all heart like that. Miss you Brother.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
he was a great guy and i'm sure sorely missed by his family and friends closer than i as i miss my online buddy

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I REALLY miss him - unfortunately I cannot say I knew him as well as most of you. But I worked closely with him getting advertisements up on the site. I can say he sure made it easy on me! Whatever I gave him he worked with it and "Made it work!" I will miss him and am disappointed that I will not get to know him better. Well, hopefully, he is working on the "good guys" database or has a corner somewhere where we will be able to catch-up and tell stories long into the future when I see him again!

MikeH

New User
Mike
He was a great guy and sorely missed. I'm not sure he ever met a stranger. RIP Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS