Toy for Tots Realistic Truck Model Suggestion

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Finally ! we can make a true to scale looking Truck out of wood. Image the kids joy in seeing a real spittin' image of a 2020 truck currently on the market !!

Seriously, this truck design is a perfect example why people shouldn't use drugs :D But Hey ! at least we can finally make a real looking copy of a truck out of wood.

I even included a copy of Elon Musks' original blue print ...:p

Attachments

• Tesla.jpg
    Tesla.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 150
  • Tesla Plans.jpg
    Tesla Plans.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 147

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
I'm mad and may sue, Tesla stole my pinewood derby car design from 50 years ago!

Reactions: Oka

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
You are absolutely right. Those wheels are all wrong - what were they thinking

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
You're right ! what was I thinking, I musta hit the pipe too many times ............ SMH

Yeah I actually saw one driving ... it is, in fact really that UGLY, worse it is pretty high off the ground, think ford 250 4x4 with mud boggin tires. But one of my co workers told me it has air suspension so you can adjust it lower.

You forgot the cracked windows in your plan!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Finally ! we can make a true to scale looking Truck out of wood. Image the kids joy in seeing a real spittin' image of a 2020 truck currently on the market !!

Seriously, this truck design is a perfect example why people shouldn't use drugs :D But Hey ! at least we can finally make a real looking copy of a truck out of wood.

I even included a copy of Elon Musks' original blue print ...:p
Having built more than one TFT car, I can tell you it would be hard to duplicate the Telsa truck. Main thing is having to paint the windows in. To paint a TFT car, you have to pay for destructive testing of the finished product to test for chemicals in the finish. Only cost around ten grand, twelve years ago. That's why TWA quit painting toys

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS