Toy Chest Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Gonna build a toy chest/box for a neighbor's child. Anyone have any plans or know where I can see some? :dontknow:

I know it's "just a box" but I work better from plans, and I'd like to make it a little different! Thanks in advance! :notworthy:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Visit rockler or Plans now. Either should yield a lot of different plans to go by.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
someone had just made one on here not long ago, the tops have like huge puzzle pieces those are all the rage now among snobby parents.

saw something about the lady that's marketing them and she's selling them for like $ 750 a pop.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
someone had just made one on here not long ago, the tops have like huge puzzle pieces those are all the rage now among snobby parents.

saw something about the lady that's marketing them and she's selling them for like $ 750 a pop.

Thanks, Phil. Something like that is what I'm looking for. If you remember who posted it, let me know please! :wsmile:

M

McRabbet

I built one for my grandson a few years ago using plans from an old issue of American Woodworker, but I'm not sure which iissue (about 10 years ago). It was made with White Oak and finished with Seal-A-Cell and Arm-R-Seal. It has safety hinges and a carving on top done by a friend with a Shop Bot. Here's a few pictures of it.

100_5132.jpg

View image in gallery

JackLeg

New User
Reggie

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I may have the AW rob posted on PDF format. I'll look see tonight.:thumbs_up only problen I see is gettin it to ya [IF I indeed have it]:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors