Tormek Supergrind 2000 for $150

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Sent a message yesterday but they never replied. Ad is still up.
FWIW - I contacted him and had a short texting session. He insisted payment be in small bills. I told him I had 3 $100's in my pocket and asked why he needed small bills. He said he was just more comfortable with small bills. He might be a great guy but I just had a bad feeling about him so I told him I didn't feel comfortable with him and was going to pass. He never responded.

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
There are so many internet scams out there I see people being more cautious and expect that. It goes in both directions.buyer and seller

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Small bills are less likely to be counterfeit.
Not that it matters but . . . "U.S. officials have said the $100 note is the most frequently counterfeited denomination of U.S. currency outside the United States due to its broad circulation overseas. In the United States, the $20 bill is the most frequently counterfeited note. "

blackhawk

Brad
Corporate Member
He finally got back to me, but he doesn't have a Paypal account in order to ship them to me. I just wanted the planer blade and scissors jig, so I'm too far away to drive just for those. If anyone buys this and wants to sell those two jigs, please let me know.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS