Top hat dust separator (given away)

pop-pop

Man with many vises
Corporate Member
This separator was constructed from laminate, walnut, and plywood edged with maple.
Works fine for sawdust and chips. However, hand plane shavings tend to get caught in the end of the drop slot.

If you don’t suck up hand plane shavings, then this separator works superbly for all other kinds of sawdust and chips. Bucket included. Ready for use with 2-1/2” hose connections (large ShopVac size).
F19C8A39-A589-4228-A115-4EEC1E3C02CB.jpeg

Last edited:

pop-pop

Man with many vises
Corporate Member
Surprised that on one has bought this bargain.

I used it with a Ridgid Shop Vac fitted with a cartridge and a bag. The bag protects the filter when you don’t empty the bucket soon enough (it happens to us all).

Great setup for collecting chips or sawdust from a router table, sander, drill press, table saw with blade shroud, etc.

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
Surprised that on one has bought this bargain.

I used it with a Ridgid Shop Vac fitted with a cartridge and a bag. The bag protects the filter when you don’t empty the bucket soon enough (it happens to us all).

Great setup for collecting chips or sawdust from a router table, sander, drill press, table saw with blade shroud, etc.
If I didn’t already have the molded plastic one on a bucket for my shop vac I’d be picking this one up!
F919537D-5031-46B4-918F-2720830FF51C.jpeg

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS