Tools Available on Saturday Feb 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWSmith

New User
David
When I closed The BoardSMITH last June, I auctioned off all the large equipment and kept the smaller tools thinking that someday I would either start a new project or get back to some sort of woodworking again. Life has simply got in the way and I can honestly say I have no way to ever start another project again. So, I plan to inventory everything this coming week and offer what is left at decent pricing to anyone who wants the tools. I will list everything here once I make the list and it will be a first come first served offering.

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
Re: Tools Available on Feb 27

Sorry to hear you wont be getting back into it. I'll be on the look out for your list. And I hope you one day find your way to enjoying wood working again.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

As much as I would love to have more tools, I find myself much more in need of more space.

If you ever need to make some woodwork you are welcome to use my shop.

Hardcharger14

New User
Steve

David, I am in Davidson County. Very close to HP. Retired. If I can help. Let me Know. Steve Mc

DWSmith

New User
David
Re: Tools Available on Feb 20

Available starting tomorrow:

Bosch 1267D 4 x 24 Belt Sander (2) $50 each. (1 needs brushes) $50 each
Ryobi 7” Polisher w/wool bonnet $35

Makita 3601B D-Handle ½” Router $50
P/C 505 ½ Sheet Sander $65
Bosch 1609 AK Trim Router Kit w/Metal Case $65
Dremel Multi Max $35
Bosch 1613EVS ½” Plunge Router $75
Bosch 1611EVS 3 hp ½” Plunge Router $75
Bosch HD19-2 ½” Hammer Drill $50

Bosch 1640 Fine Cut Saw $50 (AKA Door Jamb Saw)

Makita 9404 4 x 24 Belt Sander (Newest Tool w/Least Use) $150

Campbell Hausfeld HV 300000 HVLP w/Hose and Spray Gun $150
P/C NS15A Crown Stapler $50
P/C FN250A Finish Nailer $75
P/C DA250A Finish Nailer $95

Brute 35 Gallon Plastic Trash Cans (2) $10 ea 1 w/Casters
Small Electric Heater $5

Ryobi Quick Stands (5) $20 ea.

Everything is in good shape although still a little dusty. No junk. Please don't ask for photos, there is to much to photograph and send out. Can be inspected and tested prior to purchase.

Last edited:

DWSmith

New User
David
All tools will remain here and available until 2/28. The balance will be advertised on Craigs List. Some tools have been spoken for and will be saved until picked up.

DWSmith

New User
David
Appears as though the interest has reduced to the point of no interest. The balance of the tools, other than what has been spoken for, will go on Craigs List tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS