Tool Cabinet from Harbor Freight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Tim,
I use this modle at work on my line all in all I like it for home use you should be good. The locking device is cheap but for private use it should be great. We have been using the one at work for about 8 years all still in great working order drawers roll fine and close well.

thsb

New User
Tim
thanks for the responses. think i am going to go today to take advantage of 20% off of any one item discount. i know i can get it online but not sure about in store. only about 10 minutes away so will check it out.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
thanks for the responses. think i am going to go today to take advantage of 20% off of any one item discount. i know i can get it online but not sure about in store. only about 10 minutes away so will check it out.
HF does not redeem their xx% off coupons on items already reduced. I still think this is a bargain for a tool box like that if you need it.

thsb

New User
Tim
Thanks Dennis. I found that out when i went in tonight. Seemed fairly sturdy. I am going to look around a little but imagine i will end up back at HF.

William

New User
Paulo
I got this one on Black Friday sale and used the 20% off coupon they send in the mail. I haven't had problems using coupons on sale items, but then again, I always make small talk with the cashier so maybe that helps.

I'm thinking about putting a plywood top on it so that I can use it as a small work table. Maybe drill a few holes in the lid and screw the plywood from the bottom to hold it.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
There is a $99.99 coupon for the unit I mentioned in my earlier post in this thread that can found in the Feb 2014 issue of American Woodworker magazine on page 69. Ad also includes the 2 HP dust collector for $149.99 and their 29 piece Titanium Nitride drill bit set for $9.99. Ad has a 25% off coupon as well -- worth the price of the magazine on the newstand if you do not subscribe.

thsb

New User
Tim
Thanks everyone. after the fruitless trip last night, I ended up looking around today and decided to buy a couple of rolling cabinets at Sam's Club. They were 199.00 each. I already have the matching closet so thought it would work. I bought the workbench too, so it will all fit together well. I will send pics when I get everything set up.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Good choice! I have the same Sam's club stainless steel set, cabinets, workbenches, rolling boxes and even the stools. I love them, Congrats, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS