To DaveO and insomniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
You two guys have been posting pictures of your cleaned up, well organized shops and lots of pictures of finished projects. And I know you have been doing that to make me feel guilty about my shop's and lack of anything finished.:slap:
:new_bigcr

R

rickc

I feel your pain, too! I have several projects in different stages - some toys for the Toys for Tots program awaiting finishing, some walnut waiting to be planed for a jewelry box I told I would make my wife in January, in time for her birthday in July.:cry: And some pallets to be disassembled to get wood for some Christmas gift ideas - hopefully for 2005! I see shops like some of those on this site, and I just get that bad case of shop-envy of which you spoke. Oh well - I guess it is one step at a time, right?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve, I've seen your shop and I am not the the one to throw stones. I cleaned up for the picture taking purposes, normally my shop is a huge mess. Dave :)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve, we all know what has been taking up the majority of your time lately. It has been one difficult and well done project. We all look forward to seeing if you can work wood as well as you can work a 'puter. I have no doubts, based on your first submissions. Keep it up~! Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS