Tiny Gloat, a little late coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badabing

New User
Joe
Hi Everyone!

I haven't been around much lately but hopefully this post will help explain why I've been preoccupied!

On Sept. 14th my wife and I welcomed our very first grandchild into the family:eusa_clap Dakota Grace was born at 11:59am that day, 7 lbs. even, and 18.5 inches long. Mom and baby are healthy and happy.

I know it has been about five weeks since then but we are short handed at work and I've been covering extra shifts so time has been tight. I really miss everyone here and hope to get back on a better schedule soon! However, I didn't want to forget to post some pictures of our precious granddaughter!

My wife, Susan, and I with Dakota:

Dakota up close:

Thanks for looking!

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congratulations, Gramps!!! She's beautiful. I don't blame you for spending time with her but it's nice to have you back also...
Enjoy your time with her. She'll grow up fast!

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Joe,
congrats are in order:eusa_clap,now that is the best gloat I've read in a while.

Are you gonna start her out on a mini lathe?:widea:

Greg

DaveO

New User
DaveO
You're almost too young to be a G-pa already. But you got a lot of good spoilin' years ahead of you. Beautiful granddaughter...preoccupation fully justified :icon_thum:icon_thum

Dave:)

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Congradulations Joe and to your entire family - We are patiently waiting on our twin granddaughters to be here towards the end of Feb. Our grandson will turn two in Jan and then he will have two sisters in Feb - Glad to have you back

Phillip

M

McRabbet

Joe,

She's a great big little gloat -- congratulations to you and your wife on becoming grandparents and to your daughter for her precious baby!

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Congrats,Gran Kids are great,I only have 1 and have made ducks,boats and a bear sofar.Tony:icon_thum

Glennbear

Glenn
She is beautiful Joe, you and Susan have every reason to be beaming and Dakota Grace is a lovely name :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS