Time of Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I've been taking my stab at the software business for the past 5 years, but that all ended today :eusa_hand. Details aside, it's been coming and effective Feb 1 became reality. In my heart it is accepted, but my stomach is still very empty. Not sure what to do with myself yet :eusa_thin, but it is my time to renew my energy, rediscover my drive, and turn up the volume. :icon_thum

I plan to take a little break though ... which might actually turn into some woodworking.

What's around the corner? I dunno yet, but I plan to figure it out in time.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Best of luck, Jeremy, whatever road you choose. Take care of your health and your family first of all. They're all that really matter down the road!

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Wow!
Oh to be young again! Good luck!
Eleven years ago to the day I jumped out of the comfortable cushion of a Hospital management job right into the abyss. I've loved every minute.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
I've been taking my stab at the software business for the past 5 years, but that all ended today :eusa_hand. Details aside, it's been coming and effective Feb 1 became reality. In my heart it is accepted, but my stomach is still very empty. Not sure what to do with myself yet :eusa_thin, but it is my time to renew my energy, rediscover my drive, and turn up the volume. :icon_thum

I plan to take a little break though ... which might actually turn into some woodworking.

What's around the corner? I dunno yet, but I plan to figure it out in time.

Good luck Jeremy! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

bluthart

New User
Brian
Good luck Jeremy! You are a very talented person - especially at people skills. The woodworking skill is just an added bonus. I'm sure whatever you decide to do you will be successful. Keep your head up dude!

timf67

New User
Tim
Sorry to hear it, but maybe a blessing in disguise - you never know...

I am right around the corner if you ever need anything.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
You've got this licked!

Good luck in whatever you choose and enjoy a little shop time!

NH2NC

New User
Eric
Good luck to you Jeremy!
Maybe it'll be comforting to know that you are not alone...I too, have decided to make a change as of Feb.1. My business was not moving in the direction that we had hoped, so I start school today (details later).

If it wasn't for the darn snow, I would have started yesterday :nah:

Anyway, good luck to you and let us know if we can help in any way.

E-

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hang in there Jeremy, I am sure the right path will come your way soon.

bwat

New User
Bill
All the best Jeremy! You have the skill sets to suceed in whatever challenges you tackle. I have no doubts you will land on your feet and look back on this transition as "a good thing"!:icon_thum

RickC

New User
Rick
Good luck to you, Jeremy. Once you get over the initial shock, as has been said before, there is probably something waiting "around the corner". It may even be something that in a couple years, you say to yourself - I should have done this sooner. Best to you.

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
Sorry to hear about that Jeremy. I'm sure something else will surface. I'd be glad to help you anyway I can. Keep your chin up, big guy!
Rob

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Jeremy,

I'm not sure if you're saying that you got laid off or that you had your own business and decided to close the doors. Either way, I'd say that we are in similar situations. For me, I wake up in the morning and it feels weird not to be doing anything. From a guy who has been moving quickly all day long for a year and a half to be sitting at the house is a bit hard to handle. Either way, there is a reason for this. It's easy to get scared about what the future holds, but just know that you will be lead in the direction you were meant to go. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

I'll be in Charlotte later this week and probably for a few days out of each of the coming weeks. We'll have to get up. :eek:ccasion1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS