Time for another Greensboro lunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Yep, it 's been almost a month since our last lunch, and time for another one. How about 11:30 this Thursday (Oct. 20) at The Moose Cafe in Greensboro?

Come join us if you can. :icon_cheers

Bill

b4man

New User
Barbara
For those who don't have NCWW name badges, let me know and I'll try and print one for you. If you have one please remember to wear it:widea:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
For those who don't have NCWW name badges, let me know and I'll try and print one for you. If you have one please remember to wear it:widea:

Good idea Barbara! :icon_thum We're getting so many people, I'm having trouble remembering everybody's name. Of course, that has nothing to do w/ my getting old. :nah:

Oh, I almost forgot: I have a name tag.

Bill

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Barbara thank you for the offer, I could use a name tag. I have a Dr's appointment that day, but I hope to be there.

Mark Gottesman

New User
Mark
FREE:

I have a bunch of Walking Onion bulbs from thinning out the bed. They are starting to sprout.

Anyone want me to bring some to the luncheon tomorrow?

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Just FYI. If you haven't been to one of our lunch gatherings in awhile, we're in a separate room, not the main dining area. When you come into the front lobby, turn to your right and head for the meeting room in the back.

See ya there. :eusa_danc

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS