Thread reply

kelLOGg

Bob
Senior User
I got an email from NCWW saying that "so and so" has replied to a post I made and that to not reply to the email but instead to click on "view this thread". OK, no surprises there - that's normal. When I click "view this thread" it shows me an old response from another person. I can't fine "so and so's" response on NCWW anywhere. (I have to respond to him by starting a conversation.) I can give more details if needed, e.g., names, times.
Thanks,
Bob

kelLOGg

Bob
Senior User
The thread was "White Oak Lumber for Sale" and the email notification from NCWW said that Charlie Jones had responded to it and to press "view this thread" to read his response. When I did so the response was not from him but was a much earlier response from Sabertoothbunny.
(I then started a conversation with Charlie and heard from him. He, indeed, tried to contact me but there is no evidence of it in the above mentioned thread. ) Sounds like a software glitch.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
The user made a comment then deleted his reply. No glitch.

kelLOGg

Bob
Senior User
OK. Makes sense. Thanks.
When I started a conversation with him he said he didn't look at my location (its long way from Cashiers to Durham) so I guess then he deleted his reply.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS