Thoughts needed for our grandson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan S

Bryan
Our 21 month old grandson was admitted to Alamance Regional Hospital just a little while ago. Poor fellow can not keep anything down solid our liquids.

They have him on IV to get some fluids in him and are starting bloodwork to try and figure out what is going on. We do know his mom found a tick on him 2 weeks ago but do not know if the problems are related to that or not yet. Grandmaw is there and being a RN she will keep them straight.

Bryan

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I wish your grandson all the best, hope he recovers soon!

Greybeard

New User
Pat
Brian, our family's prayers are with both him and all of your family ! It is very tough to have a member of the family sick and in the hospital. It is nice that Grandma will be there keeping them straight. Let us know how things are progressing!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hoping all issues are resolved and he will be back home soon.

Prayers sent.

Wayne

Bryan S

Bryan
He is doing better this morning He has drank some juice and he kept it down.

We have realized that he has had a few other episodes similar to this in the past 6 months and his pediastrition is calling in a gastrointoligist to examine him further.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I'd also consult Papa Johns. No matter how sick I am, I can always eat pizza.

Its a remedy overlooked by so many in our medical profession.

Glad to hear hes on the mend!

Jim

Glennbear

Glenn
I went through similar episodes with my younger daughter so I can certainly empathize. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I am glad he is doing a little better. :wsmile:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bryan, kids are a lot tougher then we give then credit for. I am sure they will get this under control. We will pray for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors