This Saturday's lumber Run at Scott Smith's

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Thank you Dan and Scott !:eusa_danc

I just picked up 35 bd/ft from Dan this afternoon, He was a gentleman to hold it for me and I appreciate him for that. Six beautiful boards and the price was fantastic, I only wish that more had been available.

Well, sometime this week I'm off to Scott Smith's place to pick up a roubo slab, I only wish that I could have been there Saturday.

This is great group to be involved with :icon_thum.

manfre

New User
Manfre
The 25 HP dust collector that vents straight in to a dump truck was impressive.

211utz4.jpg

dpsnyder

Dan
Corporate Member
Thanks Scott & Dan - appreciate all the work and it was a great day! Some great looking wood, now I have to come up with a worthy project!

Dan

leftoflefty

New User
Ricky
Sorry I missed the lumber run. My grandmother was admitted to the hospital on Friday and I needed to get to see her. Thanks for posting pictures though. :thumbs_up

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Thanks Scott and Dan for making it happen. I say thanks to another Scott who was there to save the day and pick up my mahogany before it all got snapped up. It's nice to know that there are folk out there who can offer a great product at an affordable price. Sorry I wasn't able to be there myself and meet some of the guys, maybe soon though. Lorraine

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
The pictures show and the writings bear witness to another awesome event!
There are few groups that will go out of their way to instill the values and sense of community we enjoy here. This community group that welcomes and shares such as it does never ceases to amaze me.
Good stuff all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS