Third Free Item: Delta Tenoning Jig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
The last item I found while sorting through my shop is a Delta Tenoning jig. It needs a new plastic handle but is otherwise in fine condition. If you want it, PM to make arrangements to come get it. Like the other items a simple donation to NCWW is all I ask.

delta tenoning jig.jpg

I am in North Raleigh near Wake Forest but travel to Morrisville for work.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
The last item I found while sorting through my shop is a Delta Tenoning jig. It needs a new plastic handle but is otherwise in fine condition. If you want it, PM to make arrangements to come get it. Like the other items a simple donation to NCWW is all I ask.

View attachment 15769

I am in North Raleigh near Wake Forest but travel to Morrisville for work.
Doug - notice how Hank was all over this like dog slobber on a TBone. "Free" and "Tool" are the words Hank dreams about every night :lol

Maybe the Fountain of Youth isn't a fountain at all. Maybe it's a way of looking at things. A way of thinking.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Doug - notice how Hank was all over this like dog slobber on a TBone. "Free" and "Tool" are the words Hank dreams about every night :lol

Maybe the Fountain of Youth isn't a fountain at all. Maybe it's a way of looking at things. A way of thinking.
Wait, wait, wait... while it is true there was a Gollum moment; (mine, mine, mine, all mine - it subsided since there are people in this group who will actually USE this whatcamacallit!):rotflm:

ste6168

New User
Mike
Has this been spoken for yet? If not, would you be able to pack her up in a flat rate and ship it? I would gladly pay the shipping cost, and make a donation here. I was going to purchase a Grizzly jig here shortly.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Has this been spoken for yet? If not, would you be able to pack her up in a flat rate and ship it? I would gladly pay the shipping cost, and make a donation here. I was going to purchase a Grizzly jig here shortly.

Mike check with Daveo he had one for sale... Not sure if someone grabbed it up already or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS