Third biggest gloat EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
The first one would've been getting married, the second one was Joel being born almost 3 years ago.

But this one is just as awesome!

Please welcome Master Mason David Thorne!
26102_434462203237_835743237_5616347_4355161_n.jpg

He was born Monday at 10:36 am, weighing in at 8 lbs 4 ozs and measuring a full 21" long. Mom and baby are doing well and we should be headed home here shortly.

And big brother is VERY smitten and proud of HIS baby!

DSC03374.JPG

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Thanks guys!

Jim, I'm hoping he likes hand tools, his older brother has really got an affliction towards large power tools (we're still working on satisfying his needs), so I need one of my boys to take care of the hand tool side of things ;-)

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
now thats a gloat!:gar-Bi:icon_thum:icon_thum and it didnt cost you a dime...... yet.:rotflm: congratulations on the new arrival.:icon_cheers

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Great news!!!!

Congratulations. (As a matter of fact I have been out of the shop most of this week babysitting my 4 mo old grand daughter.:wsmile::wsmile:)

Baby's this young are just soooooooooo precious.

Your going to have a tough time topping this gloat, Phillip!:gar-Bi

Hoping mom and baby continue to do well.

Thanks for the pictures!

Wayne

decibel

New User
Patrick
Congrats on the new addition. So now that you have two little ones and your shop time will be limited can I have your shop? :rotflm:

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Congrats Phillip. :eek:ccasion1

Now you have an excuse to buy 3 of every tool so everyone will have their own. :gar-La;

Brian.

davejones

New User
Dave
Congrats Phillip! :eek:ccasion1

I'll be adding my biggest gloat this year as well. I know I can't wait, so I'm sure you are very happy right now!

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Congratulations on the new arrival. :eusa_clap Glad to here everyone is doing well. :icon_thum

Danny

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Congrats man!!!!!

I tried giving you a call this past weekend to check the status....looks like you guys were busy though!

jhreed

New User
james
Judging by your ranking of gloats, you have your priorities right. You have been blessed with a beautiful family.
May you and your family continue to be blessed.
James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS