"Thin" 12mm wrench

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyekode

New User
Salem
I need to sharpen the blades on my jointer and my 12mm wrench is too porky to fit. I am thinking it must have originally come with a stamped metal wrench. Any idea where I could buy one of these? (without paying 8$ for shipping and waiting...)
Thanks!
Salem

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
I got those cheap HF $4.99 wrenches. I think I got 8 with the set. They are normally $9.99 I think, I got them on sale.

Good Luck, and if they are to big, do What Mark said and grind them down, they are cheap anyway. And even at $9.99 it's only $2 more than that shipping price.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
You might also look at a Bike shop. Bike wrenches are ofted designed much thinner so they can get in those hard to reach spaces.

Travis

eyekode

New User
Salem
Thanks for all the tips. Last time I needed one I could not find it at Lowes or HD and ended up grinding one down (for a different jointer).

I should have known HF's cheap wrenches would be thin :). I will probably try a bike shop first (because it is closest).

Salem

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Salem

I would try a bicycle shop. Ask for a 12MM cone wrench.:icon_thum

(I bought one with 10MM on one end, 12MM on the other for my Bosch Colt when the spindle lock got quirky. Works like a charm.)

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS