The Woodworking Show March 29, 30, 31 CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
If the creeks don't rise, I will be in the Queen city tomorrow at 11:30 to explain the trailer and help with setup

Danny Batchelor

Danny
User
Phil, maybe you could take a photo of inside the trailer today showing the contents in the hopes they will be there the next time you take a peek inside.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ok, so between the other trades on my job for tomorrow being way behind i have time to come down tomorrow and help set up and set up my bench with tool chest. I'm shooting for 11:30 if that's ok. I'll have to leave around 2:00

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ok, so between the other trades on my job for tomorrow being way behind i have time to come down tomorrow and help set up and set up my bench with tool chest. I'm shooting for 11:30 if that's ok. I'll have to leave around 2:00

See you there THANKS

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will bring a platform truck that should allow us to unload and transport easier

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I regret that circumstances prohibit me from either helping or attending this year's show. Hope everything went well yesterday and today is successful as well. Thanks to all the volunteers for their efforts on behalf of NCWW. It was a pleasure to do this when I was able and I hope to be able again in the future.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
It has been a lot of fun. Talking to people about NCWW is always a pleasure. There are some interesting things for sale here. The Hardwood Store is here.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Spent Friday afternoon and Saturday there. Got out without buying a thing. Yes I must be sick. Had a great time doing demo's and talking to fellow (male and female) wood workers. If they do the show again next year sign me up.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I’m tired.....o_O It sure was fun, I helped people turn pens to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. Had fun with the guy from Wood Magazine while I was helping his granddaughters. The next day he requested me to help his daughter turn one!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS