The WoodMaster has landed! - Official Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeL

New User
George
My WoodMaster 725P arrived Monday morning via FedEx freight. I was out of town and just got to unpack it last night.

I must say FedEx was a dream to deal with compared to the other trucking companies in the Raleigh area.

WoodMaster_002_Large_.jpg

The unit comes assembled for the most part. The only components that need to be installed are the extension tables and the dust hood. That's my woodworking buddy Alex. He's 10 years old and wants to start wood turning.
WoodMaster_004_Large_.jpg

There's that HUGE Leeson motor!
WoodMaster_005_Large_.jpg

Yes, that says 7 1/2 HP! I wonder if that will fit in my table saw?
WoodMaster_007_Large_.jpg

To answer the question "how do I get this 800lb beast into the basement?"

In pieces!

It took about a half hour to break the machine down to this level. But now I can manage to move it by myself using a hand truck.
WoodMaster_009_Large_.jpg

I'll take some assembled pics tonight when I get home from work

George

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Well George I told you suckage was coming and here's one to start it off.
You Suck !

The Woodmaster looks like a behemoth, Good Luck with it .

Jimmy:)

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Friend you will wonder how you ever lived without that machine. I have the 38in and it will stay in my arsenal for a very very very long time. Congrats and YOU SUCK!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good Luck with the new toy....

You Suck!!!

[pie]When is the grand coming out party? I have some wood to run through it?[/pie]

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
wow that looks really nice. That does deserve a big You suck. How wide is it?

GeorgeL

New User
George
Good Luck with the new toy....

[pie]When is the grand coming out party? I have some wood to run through it?[/pie]

Hopefully I will have it re-assembled tonight however I still need to wire the outlets before I can test it out. Most likely this weekend

George

GeorgeL

New User
George
Looks great.

** Sidenote **
How did you do the picture as a slideshow ?

It's an animated GIF; several images stitched together like frames of a movie.

I made this one with Camtasia Studio but there are many programs available to make animated GIFs like GIF Animator, Flash and even web sites http://picasion.com/ that allow you to build your own online.

George

GeorgeL

New User
George
Wow. Bet that sucker can eat!

Yes it can! Wood and electricity. This monster requires 2 circuits; a 40A 220 for the cutter motor and a 15A 120 for the feed motor. I ran an additional 120 circuit for when I add the "Power Platform" which runs either a router or mop sander. I ran some test cuts this weekend and I am very impressed with the quality of the cuts. Even when the feed rate is cranked very high the finish is still silky smooth.

George

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
That is nothing but SWEET! Love the animated GIF as well. Good to see you got a mobile base you won't regret it.

Congrats!

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Sa-WEET!!! That is an awesome machine! :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

You SUCK!!!! :lol: :lol:

I like the animated picture show, too! :icon_thum

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors